It is extremely important that you register your device online when you are ready to start your test.
You will need:
Commission Number: on the plastic, the device is wrapped in or listed on the label on the postcard included in your box
Password: on the plastic, the device is wrapped in or listed on the label on the postcard included in your box
Device Number: on the bottom of the “little hockey puck” radon detector
- Click the ‘register my test’ button at the top of our website.
- Enter the commission number and password and corresponding information. You will then begin the home metric survey.
- Please fill out the home metric survey to the best of your ability. Once you complete the survey, you will be directed to the laboratory website to register the device with the lab. Please ensure all your personal information is correct, paying extra attention to enter the correct email, this is the email used to receive your results.
- Enter the detector # and start date, floor and location. No need to enter the end date now, you’ll do that when you log back in at the end.
- Click ‘save all’ in the top right-hand corner
- You can log in directly to the laboratory website at any time using your commission number and password to update the information.
Ending your test:
- Log back in directly to the laboratory website using your commission number and password.
- Enter your end date.
- Ensure all of your information remains the same, especially your email.
- Click ‘save all’.
- Complete! Take your device to the post office within 7 days of ending it.
Question? Send us an email [email protected]
Reminder! Not logging either your start or end date is the number one reason our participants do not receive their reading after sending it back it. However, it’s never too late! If you forget, contact us at any time with these dates and we can then calculate your reading.