With your home radon result, we are able to:
- Better protect Canadians from the harmful effects of radon gas exposure
- Understand why certain properties have higher or lower radon compared to others
- Work towards solutions that mean lower radon for everyone
- Determine what behaviours modify our radon exposure
- Determine the best pathway forward for best radon testing in Canada
Our current and past Evict Radon research participant have contributed to new ground-breaking research exposing Western Canada’s radon problem. Their contribution is helping us accomplish our mission to ‘evict’ radon from our homes and prevent future cases of radon-induced lung cancer.
The research has been published in the Nature Publishing Group’s multidisciplinary journal Scientific Reports. Titled “Radon exposure is rising steadily within the modern North American residential environment, and is increasingly uniform across seasons”. You can download a free copy of the journal below.Download